Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More about me











Just a few pics to give you an idea of my love of cottage decorating. Most of our home is antiques, some from my family and my husbands; most of them we have purchased together. Except for the TV room I have tried to show my love of teddy bears, anything romantic, and anything related to the taking of tea. My grandmother and my mother started my love of tea. At first they called it cambric tea, which was mostly hot water, milk and sugar. Now it is English Breakfast, green tea, or plain old decaffinated, (mostly for the Dr.s benefit, supposed to cut down on caffine.) Enjoy the photo's, I enjoy taking them.

3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely home! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    See you Saturday!

    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have inherited my Mom's impeccable sense of decorating! House looks gorgeous Mom! Are those new pieces? Love,Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sharon,

    I've been to your little brown cottage in the oaks and felt at home immediately. The two little girls over the sideboard are the ones I remember so well. I love your decor and was privy to cambric tea, made for me by Grandma. Your Mom was the inspiration of my life and I will always love her. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Great idea.
    Your Cousin, Toni

    ReplyDelete